I live in Malmoe, Sweden but was born in Katowice, Poland, in 1974.
I attended school here in Sweden all the way from kindergarten to the
university where I got my MBA. I also studied for a period at a university
I have a background in IT and project management and now work in the video game industry (Massive/Ubisoft).
I've been building models and drawing since I was a little kid and have kind of stucked to it. A big part of my spare time
I spend on this.
Some more random info:
- I live with my girlfriend Linda, our son Tim and our 3 crazy cats
- I'm a vegetarian.
- I drive a Volvo.
- I like slow and philosophical sci-fi movies and British humour.
I do take photos sometimes. Here's my photo blog: http://poly-cola.blogspot.com/
The easiest way to contact me is by using the below email address.
..or leave me a message:
>> Leave a message on the comments page
|PUBLICATIONS AND INTERVIEWS
If you're interested you can read some interviews or find my images in for example:
- Magazine cover (Issue 53, August 2012) Link
- Book cover (May 2012) Link
- Renderosity front page interview (April 2012) Link
- Mig15 on a board game cover (Feb 2012) Link
- 3D Artist Magazine (August 2011) Link
- Book cover (Feb 2011). Link
- Exposé8 (July 2010). Link
- 3D Artist Magazine (November 2009) Link
- UBISOFT WiC Behind the scenes (June 2009) Youtube Link
- Krakow post article (April 2009) Link
- Metro article (March 2009) Link
- Dziennik interview (March 2009) Link
- National WW2 Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana. Link to museum
- 3D World Magazine BodyPaint QA (October 2008 issue) Link to site
- 3D World Magazine cover, interview and tutorial (July 2008 issue) Link to site
- 3D Total gallery (April 2008) Link
- Renderosity interview (April 2008) Link
- 3D Creative Magazine (Nov 2007) Link
- Cinema4D (10.5) Installation CD (Oct 2007)
- 3D Total Interview (Aug 2007) Link
- Exposé5 (2007), Excellence award. Link
- 3D World Magazine (May 2007) Link
- Best of Cinema4D, 3D Attack (April 2007 issue) Link to site
- 3D World Magazine (Aug 2006 issue) Link to site
- 3DCreative Magazine (Feb 2007 issue) Link to site or download article
- Artist Accolades (Dec 2006) Link to interview
- Exposé4 (2006) Link
- Active Render eZine (July 2006 issue) Link to site
- Best of Cinema4D, 3D Attack (Jan 2006 issue) Link to site
...all the way back to 1995 when my first 3D image was published in MacFormat magazine.
|TOOLS (personal projects)
- An old 2.6 Ghz Quad Core PC
- Nvidia 460GTX (for GPU rendering)
- MODO by Luxology (www.luxology.com).
- OCTANE by Refractive (www.refractivesoftware.com).
- San Diego (Siggraph 2007)
- San Francisco (GDC 2010)